After a long time away, the Black Market Broker has returned, and the Gods have decided to bestow new blessings upon him and his wares. As a result, moving forward, there will be new and exciting ways to obtain his exotic and powerful treasures.
The Broker is opening up his items for a limited time, so make sure to see what the Black Market has to offer. After taking a look at his wares, you need to travel and complete Exploration Quests to get further access. Want complete access before the Black Market closes? Be sure to get a Black Market Unlock Token through your quest. For even more exclusive goods, complete all the quests and earn the exclusive Premium Black Market Unlock Token.
Wondering what the Black Market Broker is bringing to the table? Here’s a sneak peek:
Black Market Unlock Token Items:
- Warrioress Avatar
- Mighty Avatar
- Demigod Obsidian Champion Improvement Energy
- Demigod Prototype Champion Improvement Energy
- Demigod Obsidian Champion Enhancement Energy
- Giftable Demigod Obsidian Champion Improvement Energy
- Giftable Demigod Prototype Champion Improvement Energy
- Giftable Demigod Obsidian Champion Enhancement Energy
- Giftable Weapon-Basic Prototype Ultimate Grand Champion Ballista
- Giftable Unlock Prototype Ultimate Grand Champion Ballista Collectable
Premium Black Market Unlock Token Items:
- Bandit Avatar
- Jedd Avatar
- Marrion Avatar
- Zukar Avatar
- Pick Your Own Radiant Ultimate Grand Champion Limited Time Weapon
- Pick Your Own Radiant Grand Champion Limited Time Weapon
- Pick Your Own Radiant Champion Limited Time Weapon
- Challenger Enhancement Energy
The Broker has gone to great lengths to procure treasures for the Black Market, and is only interested in selling to the worthy. Here’s how to catch his eye.
- Earn different Black Market Tokens through Events. Different types of tokens are awarded via different prizes. The different tiers of rarity are as follows:
The rarer your tokens, the more exclusive items you can buy. Check what tokens you have by Entering the Black Market then tapping an item you wish to purchase. Your balance will be shown.
- Get more Tokens via Special Events, like KvK Kill, God vs. God, Fortress Wars, and Super Wonder Events.
- Keep an eye out for when the Broker opens his doors, then grab all the items you can before it closes.