Game of War is a very addictive game and as a result can become quite expensive as the game progresses and you want to advance. This will be a five part series where I go in depth on various methods of earning virtual commodities in the game plus credits outside the game that can be applied toward itune/google marketplace credits. Below are a few of the individual topics which would each be covered in depth and on a more granular level:
- Joining The Right Alliance: Many feel getting into the most powerful alliances are the only way to progress, they couldn’t be further from the truth. Some of your less powerful alliances have higher gift levels with more active members which in turn allows you to receive more gifts and helps. The purpose of this topic will be guiding individuals on what to look for both before applying to alliances and what the keep an eye on once accepted to determine if you made the right choice.
- Timing Events To Your Advantage: It’s one of the easiest ways to progress in the game. By being patient and waiting for special event day’s (such as overlapping inferno/solo events, training events, etc) you can not only earn gold and speed ups but acquire troops and research for free at the same time. I would cover several examples and explain the math behind achieving the perfect results that pay you rather than the other way around.
- The Art of Trading within GOW: This would provide in depth details on crafting secondary accounts tailored to silver and other rss (resources). The basis is the proper way to seek out trading partners/alliances, different methods of trade exchanges to avoid losing rss by getting taxed, how to keep tabs on the daily silver exchange to gold rate to ensure you are getting the most for your silver.
- Don’t Rush To Level 21 Strong Hold: Another misconception in this game is that you need to rush to SH21. What many people don’t stop and look at is there are a few specific levels that if you stay at for a while have the best payouts and easiest to reach prize levels for events. I will cover a few of these levels and provide examples of the payouts.
- Easy ways to earn itune/google credits: As I mentioned the game is addicting and you do eventually need to bite the bullet and get packs. The key is avoid spending cash out of your. I plan on covering several safe survey apps which provide easy and quick payouts that you can have directly applied towards itune or google marketplace credits.