Alliance Cities in Game of War
An alliance city is a city a built collaboratively by your whole alliance. The purpose of the city is to complete special research providing boosts for your entire alliance. Completing the research requires all new special resources than are created from donations by alliance members. The basic process is this:
- The R5 of the alliance constructs the alliance city. This currently costs over 6 bil resources and 200k gold.
- Members of the alliance donate resources in order to build refineries.
- These refineries convert resources into all new resources: Cider, Iron, Coin, Bricks and Lumber.
- These new resources are to do research at the University building as well as upgrading your existing buildings.
- There is also a Hall of Quests building that allows alliance members to completes quests for gifts and rewards.
Alliance City Buildings
Each building can be upgraded to level 5.
- Lumber Mill – Converts Food and Wood into Lumber. Upgrading this building increases conversion efficiency:
- Ironworks – Converts Ore and Stone into Iron. Upgrading this building increases conversion efficiency:
- Brickworks – Converts Wood and Stone into Bricks. Upgrading this building increases conversion efficiency:
- Cider Mill – Converts Food and Silver into Cider. Upgrading this building increases conversion efficiency:
- Mint – Converts Ore and Silver into Coin. Upgrading this building increases conversion efficiency:
- Resource Silo – This stores resource donations from alliance members. It also protects a certain amount of resources much like a storehouse. It contains a log allowing you to track member’sdonations. Upgrading this building increases the maximum resource donation per march:
- Hall of Quests – Grants alliance members access to daily quests providing loyalty and resources. Complete them all and your alliance gets a prize! Upgrading this building increases the number of quests available:
- University – Equivalent to an Academy, this is where all Alliance City Research takes place. Upgrading this building unlocks new research and provides research boosts to your whole alliance:
- Headquarters – This the main building in the Alliance City, similar to a Stronghold. Upgrading this building increases the maximum resource donation per march:
Alliance City Resources
Alliance City Items
Alliance City Speeds Ups – available in sizes between 1m and 30d. Use these to speed up alliance city research and construction:
Alliance City Teleport – Use this to move the Alliance City:
Deeds– These are purchased with gold and used to upgrade Alliance City Buildings:
Alliance City Refining:
This is the process by which you convert normal resources into alliance city resources. Any R4/R5 can start a refinement. There is a slider bar to control the balance of speed vs. efficiency. If the bar is all the way to the left, the refinement is very efficient but very slow. If the bar is all the way to the right the refinement is very fast but very inefficient. MZ recommend somewhere in the middle!
Alliance City Research:
Full details coming soon – watch this space for alliance city research data!
Brick Refinement Speed:
Iron Refinement Speed:
Other Alliance City Info:
- The Alliance city can be moved but requires a special Alliance City Teleport (not currently available).
- The Alliance City cannot be shielded – it can only be defended by reinforcing it
- Might – this is equivilant to power and represents the power of your Alliance City
- Each Kingdom is limited to 100 Alliance Cities
I will keep this page updated as soon as new info is released!