Pantheon has added two new Deities and a new research tree today.
Poseidon and Hades have joined their fellow deities in the Pantheon and they are available once your Pantheon building reaches level 21.
The benefits to your stronghold are:
- 15,000% legion defence, resource tile health, infantry/ranged/cavalry defence with hero
- 85,000,000 trap capacity
- 10,000% legion defence debuff, infantry/ranged/cavalry defence debuff
- 700,000% legion attack, infantry/ranged/cavalry attack with hero
- 1,500,000% mobile trap attack
- 2,000,000% rally/wonder attack, rally/wonder mobile trap health
- 3,500,000% rally/wonder health
All Pantheon Deity Boosts – 3 Deities activated
- 600,000% all pantheon deity attack bonus
- 900,000% all pantheon deity health bonus
Don’t forget that each deity you have activated uses 1 tribute per each troop in your rally.
Empower Deity Boosts
- Athena – 500,000% troop attack
- Ares – 500,000% ranged attack
- Zeus – 500,000% infantry attack
- Apollo – 500,000% cavalry attack
- Hera – 500,000% health debuff
- Aphrodite – 10,000% defence debuff
- Poseidon – 3,500,000% rally/wonder health
- Hades – 2,000,000% mobile trap/wonder health
- 2,250% behemoth troop defence, troop attack, troop health, defence debuff
- 1,000% infantry/ranged/cavalry behemoth attack (5,000% in total boost for each with max research)
It will take around 10.0BT in resource cost to complete the tree(we will update when we have the exact cost). The speed-ups needed are currently free for members of the DBC.