Welcome to the Combat Math Forum

Home forums Combat Math Welcome to the Combat Math Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alphaomega Alphaomega 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Slaggy
    Slaggy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Between us we can solve the mysterious of the Game of War combat calculations. Post any thoughts, insights, battle reports here that you think may be of use.

Check out the combat related posts on the main website:

http://www.insidegameofwar.com/tag/combat/

Profile photo of Karate09
    Karate09
    Participant

Hi there,

First off, I just want to say I am a huge fan of this site. Your articles and guides have been incredibly helpful to me, so I was hoping you would be able to answer a question that I have about one of my battle reports. Right now, I’m sort of an over-grown trap account around 240 million power. I was never planning on staying as a dedicated trap account, so I’ve continued growing in order to help with rallies and such. Anyway, usually on a solo hit, I lose anywhere from one thousand to four thousand of each of my wall traps. My setup is a fairly even distribution of regular and strategic T3 wall traps plus iron bricks to fill whatever space is left when I don’t have time to replace my T3 traps (of course I lose all the iron bricks on any hit). Last night during a kill event, I was soloed by an outlander in a full set of infantry cores. Most of it was just normal infantry stuff, not the new scary-powerful cores. What I found so peculiar about this hit though was that I lost all of my wall traps. At the time of the hit, I had 155K traps. 23K were Iron Bricks, 5K were Steam Cannons, and the rest were all T3 traps. I also had 1.6 million troops, mostly regular T4, but with some T3 as well. As far as my troop loses go, I’ve done worse on other hits, so I just don’t understand how I lost all my wall traps and was hoping you could shed some light on this. Any insight you could offer would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Profile photo of Kris
    Kris
    Participant

Hey Slaggy, is there a spreadsheet or a database available for cores and pieces?
    I’ve been trying to complete one myself but I thought I’d ask you before spending anymore time on it.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Edward H
    Edward H
    Participant

Kris,

I have made a spreadsheet for all the cores and pieces. It does not yet have the new items from Halloween. Visit my YouTube channel, GOW Talk, and the spreadsheet is linked under the video. Hope this helps!

Profile photo of Alphaomega
      Alphaomega
      Participant

where is this spreadsheet??? What video do i look for on youtube?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.