The List of the Best Combat Gear has Been Updated
Based on the results from the Guide to Combat Boosts, it was clear that not all boosts were created equal. On the back of this I have updated the list of the best combat gear based on the following tiers for boosts:
- Tier 1 Boosts: Troop Attack, Enemy Attack Debuff
- Tier 2 Boosts: Troop Health, Enemy Health Debuff
- Tier 3 Boosts: Troop Defense, Enemy Defense Debuff
- Tier 4 Boosts: Trap Boosts, Siege Boosts
Here are some of the highlights to the changes:
- Hera’s Gown is the best combat armor both for attacking and defending.
- Two Xerxe’s Elephant Gear items make the list.
- Xena’s Legendary Defensive gear takes the defense list by storm.
- There are three items on the lists that require only standard items – Apollos Boosts, Petasos and Hercules Sandals.
I have also added a new list called Suicide Gear. This is totally irrelevant for most players, but if you are going to be zeroing people with over 20mil troops then the optimum gear becomes very different. Specifically Defense Debuff becomes very good and Health Debuff and Defense Boost become pointless.
Check out the new list here.